How It Works
1. Place Your Order
Choose between a Farmer Box and a Harvest Box, select any add-on items you wish to include in your purchase and click “Add to Cart.” On the Farmer Box and Harvest Box pages, we have a preliminary list of items that will be in your box that week so you can plan accordingly. Since our offering is directly impacted by our farmers’ seasonal harvest, your box may include different items each week.At checkout, you can now choose between a One-Time Purchase and a Flexible Weekly Subscription*. Choose whichever you prefer and continue to checkout.
2. Farmers Harvest Your Produce
If you made your purchase before 8am on Tuesday morning, the delicious box of your choice will be on your doorstep on the coming Thursday! If you made your purchase after 8am on Tuesday, your box will arrive on the next Thursday.
We tally our orders Tuesday mornings to give our farmers just enough time to harvest the exact amount of produce needed to satisfy your orders. This keeps the veg fresher for longer, ensures you get the most nutrition out of it, and eliminates food waste by avoiding over-ordering for the week. Your veg is harvested between Tuesday and Wednesday, boxed on Wednesday evening, and at your door on Thursday.
3. Packed and Delivered To Your Door
On the Thursday of your delivery, your veg box is delivered straight to your door. Our 100% recyclable boxes are sealed, so if you are not home to accept your delivery, your veg will be ok for a short period of time. Inside, you will notice minimal, recyclable packaging to stay as sustainable as possible. Some of the leafy greens require their own separate packaging to stay fresh for you.
We have developed a no-contact procedure for your vegetable box delivery. Our drivers will call to notify you when they are near your home and will ring your doorbell to alert you once they arrive for the delivery. We will place your vegetable box at your door or at the pre-defined delivery location and then step back two meters. We will not enter your house or apartment complex. When delivering to apartments, we kindly ask that you meet the delivery driver at the ground floor so our drivers avoid any unnecessary handling of access doors, elevators/lifts, etc.
Flexible Subscription Options
Flexible weekly subscriptions work exactly like one-time purchases, except you don’t have to remember to order every week! It’s as easy as...
- At checkout, choose the Flexible Weekly Subscription option instead of the One-Time Purchase option for the box of your choice.
- During the checkout process, you will be prompted to set up a secure account to manage your subscription. Through this account, you can skip a delivery, change your box, add or update any add-ons, or cancel your subscription. When skipping or canceling, we simply ask that you do so before 11:59pm on the Monday before the skipped or canceled delivery. This allows us to remove your box from our tally so our farmers don’t over-harvest.
- Pay and wait for your delicious deliveries! Your box will arrive every Thursday unless you choose to skip or cancel, and you are billed every Tuesday morning for that week’s box. No contract, no payment in advance. If you skip or cancel before the deadline, you aren’t charged for that week.
Wonder what will be in your box every week if you subscribe? We will send you an email every Sunday with a preliminary list of items that will be included in your box that week so you can decide if you want to skip it. Simple as that.